"

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Seminar: Dress Like You Are in Love


I've done many fashion seminars and talks over the years, but I had my first official "Dress Like You Are in Love" seminar last weekend at Houston's Wheeler Avenue Baptist Church. Some 300 women came to hear me talk about fashion trends and stylish tips. I also styled five church members in spring looks from Macy's and Dillard's with accessories by Charming Charlie. It was a fun event, but what I loved most is that the women got it. They understood that "dressing like you are in love" is about self love and care.

When you love yourself, you dress better. Period.

(If you would like me to speak to your group, church or company, please contact me by email at iamjoysewing@gmail.com. I'm passionate about empowering women through style and love to talk about it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment